Sometimes we need a little challenge to get movin' no? That's my thought anyhow. Part of what I loved about submitting and being on a team was the challenge of completing something within a deadline, and completing something "worthy." As in pub worthy. ;) It's been months since I've submitted or designed for a team, but I wanted to challenge myself to get back into the scrappin' arean. :) So . . . to kill two birds with one stone I am challenging MYSELF to use up some of my stash. CHA is coming and I have GOT to use up some of my stuff before the new releases start coming out. I am challenging myself to complete FIFTY projects before I purchase anything new (other than adhesive, of course). They can be cards, mini-albums, altered object or pages but there need to be 50 things done. Not sure I CAN do it, but I'm going to see what I can do. I'm thinking mini-alums might be a great way to go so I can sell on ebay and make MONEY for those CHA goodies. ;)
So, in honor of my challenge I've been trying to squeeze in scrapping here and there over the new year. I have one altered project, an ornament I finished just in time to put the tree stuff away; I made some cards for the winter months; and I have 1 layout on the scanner now and another on my desk. :) Feels goood to get scrappin' again. Off to work some more.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment