Friday, June 08, 2007
Trying to get back in the swing of things
Still trying. Poking along and not feeling very inspired. Several months ago we bought a new computer, desktop. It's awesome. It rocks really; has the TV tuner and I can record shows, etc since we didn't have tivo previously. BUT, the kicker is that it's Vista. And my WB isn't Vista compatible. So, I haven't used it. Now, I need to get the laptop all Wishbladified so I can start using it again. Maybe tonight I'll finally do that. :) I downloaded a bunch of GSD files for cutting. Fun new ones. Cool! I need to make some Father's Day cards and a Baby card too and I have a layout that's been on my desk for pretty much forever now. Scrapping has just never been so HARD for me as it has been lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment