Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just a peek

I've been busy working on mini-albums. Lots of 'em. I'm still having some problems scrapping. I just don't feel like scrapping pictures so I've decided to give a go to the world of eBay. I've dabbled before and was able to maintain a decent balance for my scrappy supplies. I'd like to try to make a more regular income this time. In order to do that I need to keep listing stuff. :) So, my goal is to have 50 projects made or sold by the time school starts. I'm at about 18 right now including some I made but never listed before. I have plenty of ideas, but between summer school and other things I haven't had a ton of time. I'll get there though even though I have less than 30 days to get 32 done. EEK! Here are some of the covers of what I've photographed.








No comments: