Well, okay, so technically it's not my birthday. But, should someone who is about to turn thirty want to buy themselves anything they want in the weeks approaching that D-day it shoud definitely be allowed. So Happy Birthday Carrie! ;)
I bought myself a bug.
I JUST got a QK but I think I might sell the handle. I only paid $35 and the alphabet alone is worth that price. And I have the WB which is great, but not so great for quick little things and it cannot emboss. I found a great price on the Cuttlebug and a bunch of dies/folders and bought it. DH isn't so happy but he'll deal. He was going to get me QK embossing folders for my birthday. Those are almost 4x the price of the Cuttlebug ones though. I hope it's here next week so I have some time to play before going back to school.
I JUST got a QK but I think I might sell the handle. I only paid $35 and the alphabet alone is worth that price. And I have the WB which is great, but not so great for quick little things and it cannot emboss. I found a great price on the Cuttlebug and a bunch of dies/folders and bought it. DH isn't so happy but he'll deal. He was going to get me QK embossing folders for my birthday. Those are almost 4x the price of the Cuttlebug ones though. I hope it's here next week so I have some time to play before going back to school. I'm still way behind on scrapping and behind on uploading already finished layouts. I'll get there someday though. Right now I'm just enjoying the ebay thing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment