skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Bug Boy Etsy album
Bug Boy
I love SEI papers and tend to hoard them a bit. I thought these papers would make a fun spring album for pictures of a little boy. I was right. ;)
Click on the title to go to the Etsy Page
Bug Boy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About This Blog
I am a working mom with two small boys - six years and eight months. Once upon a time I was a frequent scrapbooker and now I'm trying to ease myself back into it. I also enjoy card making and making mini-albums which I sell on Etsy.
This is where I share my creations. :)
Followers
Labels
2S4Y
(2)
BBTB
(1)
cards
(5)
CPS
(5)
Cricut
(4)
Etsy
(7)
February 2008 listing
(2)
Home Decor
(1)
Home Improvement
(1)
March 2008 Listing
(3)
mini album
(3)
Organization
(1)
paper bag ablum
(1)
paper bag album
(4)
Ramblings
(1)
Scrap space
(1)
Scrapbooking
(2)
Sewing
(1)
Teaching
(1)
Valentines
(3)
My Blog List
My Blog List
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
April
(6)
Bug Boy Etsy album
Etsy Beach Album
Combo of the moment - blue, green and orange
Speaking of oldies
New Goodies
Cards
►
March
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
2007
(26)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(10)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment