It's been awhile since I hit the craft desk. I can't seem to motivate myself to get off the couch and CREATE, so I brought the create to my couch. :) I have a laundry basket full of fabric/sewing notions next to the couch and my sewing machine on the coffee table. I managed to make: an elephant, a pillow and several burp clothes. Fun stuff for the baby mostly.
The kit club kits from Scrap Room keep rolling in though and I REALLY want to get back into paper crafting, although at this point I'm intimidated and don't feel like I remember HOW to. So, I think I'll start easy with cards. I'm going to make it a goal to make at least one card per week. From there, well, we'll see what happens.
I need to get my photos and stories organized for myself SOON - I have all of 2008 and part of 2007 to finish - we're going to have a whole 'nother person here in a few short weeks. I'm going to do a better job of keeping track of Xander's quirky little sayings this year. I think I'll start a notebook that I devote just to those things.
I'll have to make a list of goals and get on that. Luckily I can do a lot of this from the couch since that's where I've been relegated to.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment