Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ah well, is spring finally around the corner?

Doesn't seem like it. It was -5 last night and they're calling for 3-6 more inches of snow tonight. BAH! Last week was more winter than we've had ALL winter; we even had two snow days. And while I usually allow for snow days to foster my creative energies, this year not so much. I'm just not feeling like taking pictures or scrapbooking or anything. Right now I guess the energy is all on the house. I've decided that if we cannot move NOW, since we really don't know that we're going to stay, I'm going to do the things I want done to have this place make me happier. Starting with new carpeting which will be installed ASAP. Measuring is done and Home Depot called today so we just need to go in and look at the estimate and decide which rooms to start with. :)

In other fantastic news, it's only Tuesday but this has been a smashing week. Monday my new 430EX flash arrived with diffuser and today we FINALLY got DSL. Insane that it wasn't available here in my corner before, but it wasn't. NOW we're all set up and ready to go though. That makes it loads easier to share and upload pictures, that's for SURE.

But, now, duty calls and I must be a slave to the stack of papers I brought home with me. It turns out that lugging them around doesn't burn quite as many calories as I might have previously thought. ;)

No comments: