Alright, I'm home a lot on the weekends. I'm a bit of a homebody truth be told. :) I like being here. BUT, the last 4-6 weekends have been full of house related work. It's slowly all coming to an end now. My scraproom is now a spare room (which I'm hoping to turn into a nursery in the very near future), the hallway is my new scrap space and in my bedroom is a new computer armoire. Lookin' GREAT all the way around. I feel like we're using our space a LOT better. We have decorating to do but nothing else major. I ordered new shelves for the living room tonight since JCP had free shipping.
So, this weekend I was kind of looking forward to the rain so I could hole up in my new scrap area. It's suppose to be nice this weekend now, but I just might go ahead and stay indoors this weekend anyhow. I have new goodies that haven't even been opened yet including an April OPAAT kit and an order from RMH. PLUS, I ordered some more goodies last night. *blush* What can I say, I haven't scrap shopped in awhile. :)
Hopefully I'll have some new stuff to share, or maybe I'll make something that I'll deem worthy of "holding onto" for another 12 months. :D I'm solo parenting again this weekend though so I've got to hope that nthe new temporary playroom in the spare room keeps the squirt occupied so I can do some scrapping. I did also promise some cookie baking. And we have to grocery shop, but other than that, I'm not going to do ANYTHING that I don't feel like doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment